My blog is PR friendly! If you are a sponsor who would like to see your products featured on Thoothlesss, please contact me. My family and I enjoy trying out new products and I enjoy providing honest feedback to my readers. Please see the below information for specific ways to see your company on Toothlesss. If you would like more information or would like to get the review/giveaway and/or advertising process started, please contact me at: email@example.com .
Product reviews are a great way to get exposure for your business and for your products. Any reviews done of your product will be linked directly to your website so potential clients can find you. I do not limit the number of reviews or representatives of a company that I will do a review for, however, your product must in someway relate to the content of this blog (humor, geekie, technology, media, etc.).
- I require a full size product to review.
- I do not pay for the product or shipping. That is the responsibility of the company or representative.
- Products reviews will be posted within two weeks of receiving unless otherwise specified. This gives me a chance to use your item multiple times allowing me to give a thorough review. If you need your review sooner I can usually accommodate that.
- I am happy to do reviews on their own without a giveaway but my experience has been that you tend to get a better response when you host a giveaway. You can read more about how giveaways are done below.
Giveaways include the features from the review section above plus give my reader(s) a chance to win one of your products as well. I like to give some flexibility with my giveaways so the sponsor gets the maximum benefit but here are my basic guidelines...
- Shipping the prize to the winner is the responsibility of the sponsor.
- Giveaways run for either one or two weeks based on the choice of the sponsor.
- The sponsor must provide me with their website address plus any fan pages (facebook, twitter etc...) they would like included in the review/giveaway.
- Winners will be notified via email by me and I will forward their contact information to you for shipment of their prize.
- A visit to the sponsors site is always included as the mandatory entry which allows for maximum exposure and traffic. Extra entries are available and include, but are not limited to, becoming Facebook fans, Twitter followers or signing up for newsletters.
- It is helpful to have e-mailed pictures of the products for the review and giveaway but if those are not available the sponsor must allow me to use images from their website.
There are a limited number of spots available for monthly advertising. Ad space is sold through BSA more information, including prices and sizes, can be found at that link.
Pageviews last month